TKT electric bus air conditioning stand out for their superior cooling capabilities, longer service life and affordable factory prices. This has earned us the trust and confidence of Fortune 500 partners, 85 regional agents, and large end customers.
1. Top Material – Long Life: copper tube core structure.
2. Core Patent – Big Cooling: 20 years of technology accumulation.
3. Precision Technology – High Efficiency: core gap reduced by 16%, improved performance, etc.
4. Strict Inspection – High Quality: air tightness test, rain test, vibration test, etc.
How to choose the right A/C for your electric bus? The first step is to clarify the type of bus, only pure electric bus can use electric bus AC. If it is a diesel bus, we have other bus AC to recommend. The second step is to confirm the length of the bus or the number of seats, and accordingly recommend the most suitable cooling capacity. Welcome to contact us for expert advice or Email:email@example.com.
✲ World Top 500 TATA / BYD Supplier
✲ OEM/ODM/Customized Available
✲ Factory Price, High-Quality!!
✲ Certifications: ISO 9001, IATF 16949, etc.
✲ Top Electric Bus A/C Manufacturers and Suppliers
Application: AC for 6-12M Electric Bus, Double Decker Electric Bus, etc.
Customized for T3 Climate (-7°C to +52°C)
Cooling Capacity: 5 KW (17050 BTU)
Voltage: DC12V / 24V / 48V / 72V / 96V
Application: Van AC, Truck AC, Tractor AC, Heavy Equipment AC, Caravan AC, Houseboat AC, etc.
Product Model: 50ER
Wonderful cases: Below the list
Top 3 electric bus air conditioner manufacturers/supplier in China! With 25 engineers with master and PhD degrees, 480 workers with 4-8 years of assembly experience, and 85 countries to provide you with perfect after-sales service. The main products have CE, EMI/EMC certifications. More and more companies are now choosing TKT as their preferred supplier of vehicle air conditioning.
Since 1998, TKT has been pioneering patented technologies and utilising top quality raw materials to produce bus air conditioners, including shuttle bus air conditioning, bus air conditioning units, coach air conditioning, electric bus air conditioners, city bus air conditioners, air conditioner for mini bus, bus aircon system, bus rear air conditioners and more.
As a leading Chinese Electric Bus Air Conditioning suppliers/manufacturer, TKT has been supplied to YUTONG, Golden Dragon, Yaxing, Ankai, Neoplan, Hengtong, Shenlong, Foton and Nanjing Golden Dragon ect main bus manufacturer in China, and also do OEM to TATA Motor (Fortune 500 Company) , TATA Marcopolo, Daewoo, Isuzu, MAZ, INCARVEN, MODABUS, GET ect bus manufacturer in the world. Those rich experience and over 20 years of market verification prove that TKT air conditioner is trustworthy.
“The story of becoming India’s G20 summit bus air-conditioning partner” – Click to read
“The story of how TKT became a supplier to BYD, a Fortune 500 company” – Click to read
“Bus Air Conditioning Passed the Toughest Rain Test” – Click to read
Yes. The air conditioner in a bus is a device used to adjust the temperature, humidity, air flow and cleanliness inside the bus to provide passengers with a comfortable riding environment. It is usually mainly divided into electric bus air conditioners, traditional diesel bus air conditioners, and independent diesel bus air conditioners. The vehicle conditions they correspond to are electric buses, traditional diesel buses, and diesel buses that still need to run air conditioning when parking.
The principle of air conditioners in a bus is similar to that of household air conditioners. They use compressors, condensers, evaporators and other components to use the phase change principle of refrigerant to absorb and release heat to transfer the heat in the car to the outside of the car, reducing the temperature inside the car. temperature.
1. Starting the bus: Start the bus first to provide electrical support for the air conditioning system.
2. Select the operation mode: Select the operation mode such as cooling or heating as needed.
3. Adjust the temperature: control the temperature inside the vehicle by adjusting the temperature setting value.
4. Air speed control: Control the air flow speed inside the car by adjusting the evaporator fan air speed.
5. Refrigerant cycle: When the cooling mode is selected, the air conditioning system will compress and cool the refrigerant through the compressor, then send it to the evaporator to absorb the heat inside the car, and then return to the compressor for the next cycle.
6. heating cycle: when selecting the heating mode, the air conditioning system will heat up the air through the heater and then send it to the car to realize the heating effect.
7. Control system: The control system in the air-conditioning system can automatically adjust the operating status of the compressor, fan and other components according to the temperature setting value and the temperature inside the car and other parameters to ensure that the temperature and air quality inside the car are within the appropriate range.