This year, TKT urgently completed a batch of bus air conditioner orders. This batch of orders is supplied to Olectra Company (Best Electric Bus Manufacturers in India). With the full assistance of the TKT China and TKT India teams, these electric bus air conditioning have been successfully installed on Olectra's new buses. After many operation tests, the air conditioner is very suitable for new buses and runs smoothly. TKT is highly appreciated by Olectra. This laid a solid foundation for more in-depth cooperation in the future.
Article Main Chapters: What is Electric AC Bus? TKT Bus A/C Case Video, What Type of AC is used in Buses? How Does an Electric Air Conditioner for Bus Work? Do Electric Buses Use AC or DC? TKT Electric Bus AC Compressor.
Olectra new bus fitted with TKT bus air conditioning
Electric air-conditioned buses are buses that use high-voltage batteries as energy sources. It is equipped with an air conditioning system to provide a more comfortable interior environment in the summer. It does not emit harmful gases when running and is more environmentally friendly. In addition, electric air-conditioned buses have lower operating costs and longer driving range. It is now a common public transportation system in excellent cities. TKT was established in 1998 and has been committed to the design and manufacturing of bus air conditioner. Now it is the top 3 bus air conditioner manufacturers in China. TKT have a very mature product system. Support customized services for it. Welcome to consult Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This video is rich in content. The first half is a demonstration of the cooperation project with Olectra. The second half of the video uses a lot of picture material. These are TKT’s other partners, including cooperation cases with TATA motors bus, Mit-air, yutong bus, etc. Well worth pausing and taking a closer look. It is very helpful to understand our products and strengths.
Finally, these pictures came together to form "TKT". It means that TKT can reach its current position only because of these solid customer relationships. It is precisely because of their existence that we can grow against the trend in such a world economic environment. I hope everyone will have a better future.
In order to make readers more gainful. Next, I will add some more knowledge about pure electric bus air conditioners. Let everyone better understand how to distinguish the advantages and disadvantages.
This mainly depends on the type of bus. If it is a traditional diesel bus, it is recommended to use a traditional bus air conditioner, which is driven by the engine. If you want to use it when parking, you can use Sub Engine Bus Air Conditioning. It can keep the environment inside the bus comfortable when parking. For electric buses, it is recommended to use electric bus air conditioners. The operation of electric bus air conditioners requires a high voltage environment, between 280-750v. Traditional diesel buses cannot provide such high voltage.
Of course, if it is a very small bus and the outdoor environment is not particularly hot, you can use an air conditioner similar to that of an RV - 12V/24V minibus air conditioner.
Electric bus air conditioners are usually installed on the top of the bus and mainly consist of an evaporator fan, drying filter, evaporator, sight glass, two-way expansion valve, four-way solenoid valve, gas-liquid separator, electronic control system, electric compressor, condenser, Composed of condensing fan and control panel. Some buses can also be equipped with fresh air devices as needed.
Principle of Bus Air Conditioning
1. When you press the on/off button on the air conditioning control panel of the electric bus, the compressor circulates refrigeration through the internally connected hose system.
2. The refrigerant, as a gas, will be combined with the heat of the passengers in the bus. The high-temperature and high-pressure gas will be sent by the compressor pump into the condenser coil through the corresponding pipes. Since the temperature entering the condenser is higher than the outside temperature, the condenser fan begins to cool the condenser coil, removing a large amount of heat energy that contains the refrigerant as hot gas. The refrigerant undergoes an exothermic reaction of liquefaction, changing from a high-temperature gas to a low-temperature liquid.
3. The liquid refrigerant removes moisture and foreign matter through the entire drying and filtering system. (This process can be observed through the sight glass) The coolant refrigerant flows into the evaporator through the expansion valve, and the pressure of the refrigerant is reduced by controlling the volume.
4. The evaporator absorbs heat from the passengers in the bus through the return air grille device. At the same time, the blower of the evaporator blows the cooled air into the interior of the bus through the coil.
5. The state of the refrigerant changes from liquid to gas, which is called evaporation. The heated air passes through the evaporator coil and due to the cooling effect, the moisture condenses and is then collected and discharged to the exterior of the electric bus.
6. Turn on the loop mode. The hot gases inside the bus are sucked into the compressor, where they are compressed and the refrigeration cycle is repeated.
First of all, the working principle of new energy vehicles is mainly through periodic conversion of the magnetic poles of the electromagnetic field. The motor of a new energy vehicle uses this part of the current and the repulsive force to rotate around its axis, thereby converting the battery's power into power. The principle of electric buses is the same.
Next, explain in detail. The batteries of electric buses are now mainly lithium iron phosphate batteries. This type of battery stores high-voltage DC power, and they are generally between 280v-750v.
However, the motors used in electric buses are more complex, including DC motors, AC induction motors, permanent magnet motors and switched reluctance motors. Different types of motors require different currents, and the currents will be converted through corresponding controllers.
Therefore the issue is more complex. If you simply ask about the power supply of electric buses, it is DC power.
Delivery of finished TKT bus air conditioners
As the core component of air conditioning, TKT uses well-known brands of electric bus air conditioning compressors. TKT has a variety of bus air conditioning models. Commonly used compressor models include Panasonic, Beit, Haili and other brands. Of course, TKT always puts customers first. If you have your own compressor requirements, we can select the configuration to suit your requirements.