Motor Cooling System & Engine Cooling System (ATS)

Customized: Dimension / Cooling / Heating

Fast OEM / Customized Design (1 month)




TKT increased its research funding in 2012 and started to expand its commercial footprint. Increased research and production of equipment related to cooling systems for electric vehicles, including battery cooling systems, motor cooling systems, etc. As our technology advances and is upgraded, these cooling systems have a wider range of applications. For example, they can be used in fuel car engines, electric car motors, electric car batteries, etc.
Note: These are highly customisable devices and we support a full range of customisation services. This includes size, cooling capacity, fan orientation, etc.

food truck air conditioner

The Need for Motor Cooling System

Electric motors have a very high conversion efficiency of over 90%. Most of the electrical energy supplied to the motor is successfully converted into mechanical output. The remaining 10% or so is released as heat. Do not underestimate the 10% heat, when the power is high enough it is enough to cause parts of the motor material to soften, melt, etc., and thus stop running. In more serious cases, it can even lead to combustion. A professional cooling system for electric motors is therefore essential. It is designed to keep the motor at a stable and optimal temperature level.

TKT offers professional solutions and the technical team has extensive experience and a thorough understanding of the most advanced cooling methods and their advantages and disadvantages. A customised service is offered for large volume orders.

If you have a requirement in this area, please feel free to contact us by email ( or by leaving a message on the website.

Motor cooling system required

About TKT :

TKT HVAC was established in 1998, with 25 engineers with master and PhD degrees, 480 workers with 4-8 years of assembly experience, and 85 countries to provide you with perfect after-sales service. more than 210 patents and CE, EMI/EMC certifications for major products.


Learn more About TKT and Certifications

Welcome to be Our Customers / Partners / Dealers:


Welcome to contact us

Write Message to TKT
Related News Enter News
Custom Battery Thermal Management System
Custom Battery Thermal Management System (BTMS) – TKT HVAC

The most effective solution to improve driving range without increasing the number of batteries is a custom battery thermal management system.

Read More
EV Battery Thermal Management
EV Battery Thermal Management Case – Customized for Fortune 500

EV Battery Thermal Management Case – Customized for Fortune 500. TKT’s BTMS has 10 years of design experience.

Read More
Battery Cooling
Battery Cooling | Battery Thermal Management System – TKT

Battery cooling technology is more demanding for the design of electric buses and electric trucks, which TKT has been working on since 2012.

Read More
Request A Free Quote
Fill all information details to consult with us to get sevices from us.
Home Product Email Whatsapp
Request A Free Quote
Fill all information details to consult with us to get sevices from us.